Online Testing is Here!
We have two methods for testing online:
1. Test Online with an EETC Test Proctor/Administrator
- You will need to verify your EETC Proctor has online capabilities before completing your test registration.
2. Test Online with Proctor U proctoring service.
This allows you to test in the convenience of your own home 24/7.
($25 proctor fee per test)
- Webcam and microphone with high-speed internet service required.
Click on links below to learn more:
EETC Test Registration Facts for Proctor U:
- Enter "Proctor U" in the proctor field as your test administrator.
- Test must be scheduled out at least 96 hours in advanced.
- Your actual test time may vary because Proctor U scheduling conflicts.
- Payment for test must be made before we pre-schedule your test with Proctor U.
- You will receive an email from Proctor U with instructions after we "pre-schedule your test. Once you receive the email you will need to click on the link provided, pay your proctoring fee, and schedule your test time.